Discussion topic: Just subscribed to sky I have set up my puck and my TV keeps cutting out

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Just subscribed to sky I have set up my puck and my TV keeps cutting out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Exiled-in-HH wrote:

@Fothergill1 I wouldn't expect wifi to be an issue dependent on connection speed ... but for wifi to be preferable to Ethernet is strange🤔

Must be a unique defect to Sky Pucks😉

@Exiled-in-HH Agreed, the general wisdom is that Ethernet will be a better option but as I say some people have found Wi-Fi works better for them like @Jporch316 in post 13 above.  Personally I have never tried ethernet as I have had no need to and TBH it is not practical with my router being in the hallway.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by HT4 This message was authored by: HT4

sky puck sound and signal dropping out

I have the same issues, have replaced the puck, swapped to wifi and still the problem persists. I have a second puck connected (also by ethernet) without the dropping out problem but this one has a problem with UHD and the remote keeps losing the blutooth connection. I've had an expert engineer in and he reckons the sky software is rubbish. Reaching the end of my tether!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion