Discussion topic: I live in Guernsey, channel islands & when trying to setup my puck it doesn't recognise the postcode

This message was authored by van2 This message was authored by: van2

I live in Guernsey, channel islands & when trying to setup my puck it doesn't recognise the postcode

I was told by a sky advisor if this happened on set up to contact sky who could fix from their end

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: I live in Guernsey, channel islands & when trying to setup my puck it doesn't recognise the

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @van2 I'm not sure why it would not accept a Guernsey post code as it accepted my Jersey one with no problem when I moved to Glass/Stream a couple of years ago.

This forum is a customer help customer forum so you are not actually addressing Sky and will need to call them direct.  Unfortunately I can't post the number as the forum filters block phone numbers.  However, if you click on the link below and select the “need more help” drop down at the bottom of the page you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky.  https://www.sky.com/help/home#M1014

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Steve93 This message was authored by: Steve93

Re: I live in Guernsey, channel islands & when trying to setup my puck it doesn't recognise the

You need to ring Sky, no one on here can access your account only Sky can, this is a forum for problems with Sky Stream.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @van2 I'm not sure why it would not accept a Guernsey post code as it accepted my Jersey one with no problem when I moved to Glass/Stream a couple of years ago.

This forum is a customer help customer forum so you are not actually addressing Sky and will need to call them direct.  Unfortunately I can't post the number as the forum filters block phone numbers.  However, if you click on the link below and select the “need more help” drop down at the bottom of the page you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky.  https://www.sky.com/help/home#M1014

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion