Discussion topic: I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received s

This message was authored by Winny1 This message was authored by: Winny1

I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received s

I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received.

All Replies

Winny1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Winny1 This message was authored by: Winny1

Re: I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received s

@Winny1 wrote:

I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received.

I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But no sign information has been received.

This message was authored by CoffeeDrinker This message was authored by: CoffeeDrinker

Re: I have subsribed for for the TV, includes Netflix. But sign information has been received s

@Winny1 You'll need to create your own Netflix account first. Once you've signed in with that account, Sky will take over the billing with your Sky Stream subscription.

Follow the section named If you don't have an existing Netflix account: on the following help page: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix 

Sky Glass & Streak Puck customer w/Sky Entertainments & Netflix, Sky Cinema, Whole Home & UHD/Dolby Atmos add-on.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion