Discussion topic: I have hard. Reset my sky puck it’s updated and I have connected my remote now I get a link code

This message was authored by Mike777777 This message was authored by: Mike777777

I have hard. Reset my sky puck it’s updated and I have connected my remote now I get a link code

I have hard reset my puck it's downloaded and updated remote is now connected tv setup with speakers now I have a link code to link to my account to activate but I have gone to the relevant webpage to activate and enter code but all I get is oops sorry that did not work webpage can't even enter the code is the activation webpage broken and don't work as this happens all the time on this site cannot activate at all I have called sky and mentioned to the AI my problem but nothing I say about my problem is verified it wants something else and all I received is a text for help forums I clearly asked for streaming puck activation code also mentioned puck setup and just activation as one word nothing helps and I get hung up 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: I have hard. Reset my sky puck it’s updated and I have connected my remote now I get a link code

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Mike777777 

I can access www.sky.com/activate without any issues. Can you try clearing your cache, using another browser or other device? If not you will need to speak to sky customer service.

This may help get you past the automated system: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Talking-to-someone-at-sky/td-p/4552641

But we are all fellow subscribers here.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion