Discussion topic: Discovery cannot log in keeps telling me to retry plus engineer did not set tv up

This message was authored by maria1957 This message was authored by: maria1957

Discovery cannot log in keeps telling me to retry plus engineer did not set tv up

Annoyed firstly sent all equipment out with. Faulty hdmi cable not had sky in one room for a week was promised they would send o e out TWICE now been told they won't paid £33 for nothing cannot get discovery plus which I was told with my package I want an engineer to come out and set it up

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Discovery cannot log in keeps telling me to retry plus engineer did not set tv up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@maria1957  Sky stream does not come with  engineer setup, it is simply delivere and you're meant to set up thr stream puck yourself.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Discovery cannot log in keeps telling me to retry plus engineer did not set tv up

What did Sky  promise to send out twice and are now refusing?

At what point in the Discovery+ activation procedure are you having an issue?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion