Discussion topic: Clicking sound in background on channels

This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Clicking sound in background on channels

Watching drama or you and drama another issue with sky watching a programme on drama and all you can hear is clicking noises like a clock ️ is ticking and sounds like car indicators I heard it this afternoon another issue like sync issue I was away last week with friends and he was watching a programme and you can hear clock ticking sounds in the background he add the same issue just strange I know it sounds strange but you can hear clicking noises in the background sounds like another issue ongoing which they can't fix but eventually it will go away you don't hear it on adverts 

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Clicking sound in background on channels

Can you here the ticking when using the U app on your Smart TV?

Exiled in HH
Jonathanphillip
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathanphillip This message was authored by: Jonathanphillip

Re: Clicking sound in background on channels

I don't use any of that just something else that goes on in the background watched it today seems fine today but when I was away last week at my brother house he as sky stream and it was on in the background the same noise  seems fine now many thanks for posting 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion