Discussion topic: Cant connect SKY puck with netflix

This message was authored by Olgath This message was authored by: Olgath

Cant connect SKY puck with netflix

I am trying to link my existing netlflix account to SKY, however the following message appears:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. I have tried refreshing the app, restarting the SKY box but nothing works.

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Cant connect SKY puck with netflix

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Olgath 

When you say link, what steps are you taking? Logging into netflix should notify netflix to stop billing you directly:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-using-netflix

"Make sure the details you enter and/or confirm when logging into Netflix on Sky Glass or Sky Stream for the first time match your existing Netflix account details. This will alert Netflix to stop billing you separately and link your existing account to your Streaming TV bill."

Are you saying you see the something went wrong error when trying to log into netflix?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Olgath
Topic Author
This message was authored by Olgath This message was authored by: Olgath

Re: Cant connect SKY puck with netflix

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the error message pops up after I enter the netflix existing email. The exact prodecure i am following is this: choose a netflix program > get started > link my existing netflix account > then a question pops up "would you rather keep your netflix standard plan" and I choose yes, start watching > then a message "sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later" pops up🤔

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion