Discussion topic: Cannot access Curb beyond season 8 on sky stream ? Could anyone advise why this is? Thanks

This message was authored by RobertoDL This message was authored by: RobertoDL

Cannot access Curb beyond season 8 on sky stream ? Could anyone advise why this is? Thanks

Trying to access Curb seasons 9-12. Can only access up to season 8. Please advise 

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Cannot access Curb beyond season 8 on sky stream ? Could anyone advise why this is? Thanks

Same on NOWTV ... Sky may not have the rights to 9-12😟

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Re: Cannot access Curb beyond season 8 on sky stream ? Could anyone advise why this is? Thanks

The full seasons were on a few months ago so I'm guessing Skys first run rights expired. The rights will then go out to another broadcaster for a while before returning. I think Channel Four has the terrestrial rights and they'll have them for a year or so.

I'm in the same boat, was happily watching and **bleep**, they vanished. 

RobertoDL
Topic Author

Thank you for your reply

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

@Exiled-in-HH they have the first run rights and then they drop to the secondary rights holder before coming back to Sky when that rights period ends. I think Channel 4 have the secondary rights because they originally aired Curb in the UK IIRC 

RobertoDL
Topic Author

Thank you for your reply 👍

This message was authored by r0cketscience This message was authored by: r0cketscience

This message was authored by r0cketscience This message was authored by: r0cketscience

justwatch.com is a useful service to find which streaming services have what content. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion