Discussion topic: Can't "Manage home set-up" or "Manage content packs", mouse cursor shows "no entry" symbol...

This message was authored by ovine This message was authored by: ovine

Can't "Manage home set-up" or "Manage content packs", mouse cursor shows "no entry" symbol...

...I was thinking of adding another Sky Stream Puck to my account.

I was hoping a couple of clicks and I could do it but the above two options aren't accessible on my account, and haven't been since I switched from Q to Stream. If I hover the mouse pointer over either of these buttons, it turns into a no entry symbol and the buttons aren't clickable.

I really dislike dialling in and going through the semi-automated system, being stuck on hold etc, and even if I did that on this occasion, going forward I'd like to be able to manage my account online; has anyone seen this issue and is there a solution?

All Replies

This message was authored by diana658 This message was authored by: diana658

Re: Can't "Manage home set-up" or "Manage content packs", mouse cursor shows &qu

@ovinebcbsfl wrote:

...I was thinking of adding another Sky Stream Puck to my account.

I was hoping a couple of clicks and I could do it but the above two options aren't accessible on my account, and haven't been since I switched from Q to Stream. If I hover the mouse pointer over either of these buttons, it turns into a no entry symbol and the buttons aren't clickable.

I really dislike dialling in and going through the semi-automated system, being stuck on hold etc, and even if I did that on this occasion, going forward I'd like to be able to manage my account online; has anyone seen this issue and is there a solution?

Hello, @ovine 

I understand your frustration with not being able to add another Sky Stream Puck to your account through the online options. This seems to be a known issue that some users have encountered. Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve this:

Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, browser cache can cause issues with website functionality. Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue.
Use a Different Browser: There might be compatibility issues with the browser you’re currently using. Try accessing your account using a different web browser.
Disable Browser Extensions: Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with how web pages function. Try disabling any extensions, particularly ad blockers, to see if that helps.
Check for Updates: Ensure that your browser is up to date with the latest version.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
diana658

ovine
Topic Author
This message was authored by ovine This message was authored by: ovine

Re: Can't "Manage home set-up" or "Manage content packs", mouse cursor shows &am

Thanks!

I tried multiple browers, the mobile app, everything, but those options are always unselectable to me.

In the event, I called in to get the extra box, but it's a bit annoying I can't manage my account online.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion