Discussion topic: Activation code

This message was authored by Jonathan85 This message was authored by: Jonathan85

Activation code

Hi we have a new sky stream box ready for activation on Monday 18 Dec it states go to your account and sign in but its not live yet till 18 and my sky services for the app are not working what do we do to get it up and running many thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Activation code

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Once your activate it by plugging it in i think it can take up to 48 hours to appear in your account via My Sky.

From  memory i don't think mine appeared in My Sky until the following day.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Jonathan85 the sky stream service activates as soon as you plug the strean puck in and follow the on-screen instructions.

That date you were provided it basically the auto-activation date, so if you don't setup the puck within 14 days of receiving it, Sky will auto-activate your subscription and your billing therefore would start on that date.

NOT a Sky Employee

Jonathan85
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jonathan85 This message was authored by: Jonathan85

Just logged on to my sky app and clicked in to  products nothing shown as of yet many thanks 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Once your activate it by plugging it in i think it can take up to 48 hours to appear in your account via My Sky.

From  memory i don't think mine appeared in My Sky until the following day.

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion