Discussion topic: sky store play symbol

This message was authored by masonriver This message was authored by: masonriver

sky store play symbol

evening all,

in sky store on some movies there is a small blue play symbol at the bottom left,what does this mean?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky store play symbol

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @masonriver 

If this is via your Sky box then it because the film is available to watch straight away as it has been sent to Sky to your box so does not have be downloaded first as films without the icon would have to be. The same applies to anything in the Catchup and Boxset sections.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

@masonriver wrote:

evening all,

in sky store on some movies there is a small blue play symbol at the bottom left,what does this mean?

Hi @masonriver  It means Sky have pushed that particular content to your Sky box so you can view it straight away and do not need to download first. 

This message was authored by Emz123445 This message was authored by: Emz123445

I selected this and it didn’t ask me to enter my password and started playing right away. Will that be added to my bill? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Emz123445 wrote:

Will that be added to my bill? 

If it was a Sky Store film then yes you should see it added to your next available bill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion