Discussion topic: sky store credit limit has been reached and my carers and I are unable to reset my sky q boxs

This message was authored by skycloud1 This message was authored by: skycloud1

sky store credit limit has been reached and my carers and I are unable to reset my sky q boxs

hi after 23 years being a loyal customer  of sky and skyq and a person with a  physcal disability with a slured speach  i found it exstreammly difficult to comunicate  with the sky store back room advisors to unblock and pre-order indianna jones dvd and reset my credit limit for sky store. as i have paid 3 sky q bills since  4/8/23-4/10/23 and sky store has taken the money for barbie for me to keep so why can't i percheast indannia jones hd from sky store on sky q 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: sky store credit limit has been reached and my carers and I are unable to reset my sky q boxs

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@skycloud1 
In your circumstances it may be worth you registering with the Sky Accessibility Team who may be able to help you now or in the future. Once registered there are also different methods of communication with this team
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky store credit limit has been reached and my carers and I are unable to reset my sky q boxs

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@skycloud1 

I'm not sure if you are aware but for everything Sky Store related theree is a live chat that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

So it might be worth giving this a go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion