Discussion topic: What has happened to Scream 5

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: What has happened to Scream 5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You might be able to cancel this yourself so go to the Sky Store online website here:

https://www.skystore.com/n/amyo/my-account/my-orders

If this link doesn't take you to it go to My Account > My Orders and select the cancel option against the film that was pre-ordered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Margaret82 This message was authored by: Margaret82

I just watched it on amazon was quick and easy when I phoned sky and complained their just said watch it on another streaming site then I think their fed up with people complaining 

This message was authored by Stuey7219 This message was authored by: Stuey7219

Re: Sky store purchased preorder problem

Now have same issue with scream 2022 preordered in Jan supposed to have hd digital release today 30/3 but no luck again after initial 18/3 supposed release !! What's going on sky ???

This message was authored by MartinV1302 This message was authored by: MartinV1302

This whole situation is a complete mess. Sky have had since the 18th to change the release date (on the sky store). They've made no effort in contacting the people that pre ordered to explain what was happening. I have never been able to get through on live chat as it's always unavailable. Although I did email and got a reply four days later which just said it would be available today. At this time it still isn't available and still haven't been charged. I have used sky store for a very long time and I must say this is probably the first time I've had an actual issue. I'm surprised somebody from sky hasn't even seen this feed and can't take five minutes to just let people know what's actually happening

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Sky store purchased preorder problem

Hi @Stuey7219 

There are several threads on Scream 2022 and the answer seems to be a Sky IT issue that according to at least one post they are hoping to resolve today. 

I don't think the delays up to today were of Sky's making but todays problems seem to be confined to the Sky platform. Hopefully resolved asap. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

I did manage to get it cancelled through the chat and ordered on iTunes.

This message was authored by LCJax This message was authored by: LCJax

I've now had to purchase it again and it has downloaded and available to play now. Although was in my purchased and couldn't find it through searching for it. 

This message was authored by Happytv This message was authored by: Happytv

Scream 5 preorder won’t play

• Received preorder Scream 5 movie today will not play 
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Scream 5 preorder won’t play

Hi @Happytv 

There have been ongoing problems with the release of this movie. On another thread I have read that Sky are trying to resolve the issues and hope to do so later today 

It would be useful to know what you are experiencing- can you see the movie in your purchases now ? Does it let you try to download it ?

If so and the download hasn't worked - worth trying to archive it and re download it 

If you can't get that far - what do you see ?

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Scream 5 preorder won’t play

Is this via your Sky box and if so what happens ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greg+D+A This message was authored by: Greg+D+A

OK yes guys when you go on your purchase it now gives you the purchase options, choose the one you want and it downloads Immediately.

This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

Still not on mine **bleep**

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

The Sky Store team is aware of an issue with Scream (2022), we have support teams working on it and we will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Kian84 This message was authored by: Kian84

Home from work and still no movie. No notifications of cancellation either. 

This message was authored by NickNewark This message was authored by: NickNewark

Glad I checked here! I've also ordered the HD digital version and Blu-ray? So tried to send it to my SkyQ box and nothing? Is this still being fixed? @Chloe-W22 👍

*it's showing as purchased on Sky Store and gives me the option to send to box. But when I check SkyQ is just gives me the option to buy it? Which I don't want to do, as I'm trying to use Sky store Credit. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion