Discussion topic: Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

This message was authored by Fireball+XL-5 This message was authored by: Fireball+XL-5

Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Not the biggest problem in the world but a few months ago Sky gave us free the film Teen Titans Go! To The Movies. Everything is fine other than the fact that when I log onto my library online on the sky store that film doesn't appear and if I search for it online it shows that I would have to buy it to watch it. However, it's showing up in my sky movies library on my sky box and I can watch it without problems on the TV. Has anyone found the same or have any idea why it might not show up in my library on the sky store?

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @Fireball+XL-5 

you are quite right. It should show up in both. 

I'm  sure you've checked - but first thing is to ensure you are logged in to the same Sky account on your online library as the one linked to your main Sky account. 

I would also log out and log back in online to see if that generates an update.  

other than that - nothing really comes to mind - I don't see a special edition version / bonus version of that movie - so nothing to suggest you are looking at the wrong version online. 

possibly the easiest solution would be a livechat with the Skystore team who are open today till 7pm. This is a good link for them 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Fireball+XL-5 

Are you using the correct login details to access your online account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Fireball+XL-5
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fireball+XL-5 This message was authored by: Fireball+XL-5

Thanks both. I'm definitely using the correct log in details. All my other movies are showing online and I only have one set of login details. I've tried logging off and on again but still the same. As I said it's not a massive first world problem as the film itself wouldn't be the type that I would go out of my way to watch in the first instance but I just wondered what could be causing the anomaly.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Your only option is to use the live chat as suggested by @mike+simmonds as it should be available now;

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

I realised @Fireball+XL-5 that I mistyped. The Skystore team are open till 7.30pm - not 7

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion