Discussion topic: Sky store purchases still showing as pre orders after the release date

This message was authored by Andy196959 This message was authored by: Andy196959

Sky store purchases still showing as pre orders after the release date

Hi I've not experienced this too often, this is the second time now. I have 2 titles in my library that I pre ordered a few days before release the first one was THE NIGHT THEY CAME HOME in January and the latest one was THE LAST VOYAGE OF THE DEMITER a couple of weeks ago. Both are showing in my library and are way past there release date but I can't play them as they are still showing as pre-orders.

I also can't remove them from my library to stop me getting my hopes up that I'll be able to watch them as I can't cancel because the release date has passed..

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky store purchases still showing as pre orders after the release date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andy196959 

I can't see either title on the Sky Store so I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion