Discussion topic: My minions purchase isnt showing on sky q planner.

This message was authored by EmmaRD This message was authored by: EmmaRD

My minions purchase isnt showing on sky q planner.

I purchased minions way back in 2017 however it isn't showing on my sky Q planner. But is showing in my sky store account and even though I've sent it to my sky box it still isn't showing up. I've turned my sky box off at the mains and then resent it from my sky account. But still isn't showing up on my planner. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My minions purchase isnt showing on sky q planner.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmmaRD 

Are your other purchases that are on your Sky Store account showing up on your Sky Q box so is it just Minions that is missing ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
EmmaRD
Topic Author

It appears so. I've got over a 100 purchases. We wanted to watch this one tonight. When I saw that it wasn't there I went to purchase it but saw in my account that I already have it. Sent it to my sky box several times but still missing. Also checked and found my purchase email so I've definitely bought it. 
I'm currently with sky broadband but the internet is incredibly slow and are due to change service provider to a faster service in 2 weeks could it be an internet issue? 
We barely get over 10mbps. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Not sure if slow internet could be causing this as your purchases are on your account so you could try contacting Sky via this live chat on Monday when it opens again:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
EmmaRD
Topic Author

Thank you. I'll try that on Monday. 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @EmmaRD 

On your Sky Q box - if you do a voice search or a manual search for Minions - does it show as

"purchased- select to watch " ?

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

EmmaRD
Topic Author

No it just comes up on sky cinema. But we've just cancelled our sky cinema subscription. 

Not too sure what's going on. I've clearly bought it but it won't send to sky box and I'd even be prepared to buy it again if needed but that's not an  option. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

What's available on Sky Cinema is irrelevant to what's available to you in your Sky Store Library🤔

There have been other reports of content being available in Skystore.com and not on Sky boxes🙁

Only Sky can address your issue if that is the case🤔

Exiled in HH
EmmaRD
Topic Author

I'll have to contact Sky on Monday and find out why it won't send it to my sky box. 

I've taken a screenshot of my email so I have the date it was purchased but they should also be able to see that I've purchased it on my sky store account. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion