Movies

Highlighted
New Viewer
Post 1 of 3

Movies

Please does anyone know how I actually speak to a human from sky.  I rented Paddington 2 for my daughters to watch and although it was still in the stated period to be able to watch it it had disappeared so I had to rent again. Again within a day I was unable to view again.  Hence on my bill I have been charged twice, tried to get hold of someone to discuss to no avail.  I have dived canxelled my direct debit as I thought someone would come back to discuss but they haven’t, just suspended my service.  Tonight I waited on web chat for over a hour to have a conversation again wasn’t able to speak with anyone.  Pretty poor service from a multi national company when you want to talk to someone I think!!!! 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Movies

Hi @Monkers

With rental titles via your sky box we are only charged once we start to watch the film and once you do start to watch it you then have 48 hours to finish the film before it is deleted, this is explained in the Sky Store FAQ here

As for trying to contact Sky try the options shown on this link:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 3 of 3

Re: Movies

@Monkers wrote:

Please does anyone know how I actually speak to a human from sky.  I rented Paddington 2 for my daughters to watch and although it was still in the stated period to be able to watch it it had disappeared so I had to rent again. Again within a day I was unable to view again.  Hence on my bill I have been charged twice, tried to get hold of someone to discuss to no avail.  I have dived canxelled my direct debit as I thought someone would come back to discuss but they haven’t, just suspended my service.  Tonight I waited on web chat for over a hour to have a conversation again wasn’t able to speak with anyone.  Pretty poor service from a multi national company when you want to talk to someone I think!!!! 

Hi @Monkers This is a customer-to-customer forum and no one here can help with account inquiries, therefore are unable to help. You will need to contact Sky directly.
https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/contact-us

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Recommended Threads
2 weeks ago 08:53 PM
10-04-2018 03:09 PM
Skidd76 04-07-2018 09:51 AM
Anonymous 3 weeks ago 09:20 AM
09-06-2018 05:17 PM