Discussion topic: I've made film purchases, but I now use the Sky Pods as opposed to Sky Q etc. Where are they kept?

This message was authored by robbiecaratiger This message was authored by: robbiecaratiger

I've made film purchases, but I now use the Sky Pods as opposed to Sky Q etc. Where are they kept?

I now use the Sky Pods as opposed to Sky Q etc.    I've made film purchases but the menu's are different with the Pods.   They used to be in my "Purchases" folder before.   Where are they located now with the Sky Pods?

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I've made film purchases, but I now use the Sky Pods as opposed to Sky Q etc. Where are they ke

By Sky Pods do you Sky Stream Pucks?

Exiled in HH
robbiecaratiger
Topic Author
This message was authored by robbiecaratiger This message was authored by: robbiecaratiger

Re: I've made film purchases, but I now use the Sky Pods as opposed to Sky Q etc. Where are they ke

Yes, sorry if i explained incorrectly

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

What happens when you select the Sky Store app on the Sky Puck?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion