I rented a film from sky store last night but didnt watch it all, and now it’s gone

Highlighted
Runner
Post 1 of 3

I rented a film from sky store last night but didnt watch it all, and now it’s gone

I rented a film (den of thieves) last night on my sky box but couldn’t watch it all now tonight I wanted to watch the rest but it’s nowhere to be seen, I’m so confused, it’s not on my planner and when I click it on sky store again it still doesn’t come on 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: I rented a film from sky store last night but didnt watch it all, and now it’s gone

Hi @Leezy

When you start to view a rented film you have a limited time to finish watching it, I thought it was 48 hours before it is automatically deleted from your planner but it could be 24 hours. The best thing to do when renting films and especially when you start to view it, is to check to see if an expiry date and time is shown in the program synopsis area because if there is you will know how long before it is removed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Post 3 of 3

Re: I rented a film from sky store last night but didnt watch it all, and now it’s gone

@Leezy wrote:

I rented a film (den of thieves) last night on my sky box but couldn’t watch it all now tonight I wanted to watch the rest but it’s nowhere to be seen, I’m so confused, it’s not on my planner and when I click it on sky store again it still doesn’t come on 

Hi @Leezy When you rent a movie on your Sky box, you have up to seven days to press play. If the movie was available straight away, you'll have 24 hours to watch it from when you pressed play or 48 hours if you had to download it first.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Recommended Threads