Discussion topic: when I start my sky in the morning the q box doesn't connect to the internet unless I shut down tota

This message was authored by fishface68 This message was authored by: fishface68

when I start my sky in the morning the q box doesn't connect to the internet unless I shut down tota

When I start my Sky Q in the morning the box is failing to connect to the internet properly. The only way is either to remove the card and clean it or do a total reboot.

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: when I start my sky in the morning the q box doesn't connect to the internet unless I shut down

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@fishface68 wrote:

When I start my Sky Q in the morning the box is failing to connect to the internet properly. The only way is either to remove the card and clean it or do a total reboot.

Hi @fishface68 

Your Q box isn't still in Eco standby when you start it is it?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-the-standby-settings 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: when I start my sky in the morning the q box doesn't connect to the internet unless I shut down

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@fishface68 wrote:

Hi @fishface68 

Your Q box isn't still in Eco standby when you start it is it?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/using-the-standby-settings 

fishface68
Topic Author
This message was authored by fishface68 This message was authored by: fishface68

Thanks @oldfella  - this seems to have resolved the problem!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion