Discussion topic: what is included in sky basics package

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

booth96
Topic Author
This message was authored by booth96 This message was authored by: booth96

Re: what is included in sky basics package

i dont have any sky channels included

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@booth96 wrote:

That package looks more or less what i have , However , i dont have sky broadband and cant possibly get it given where i live . If your saying this package goes with the basic broadband package then i will have to call and discuss a change or discount . Thanks for your help

Sky packages don't have to be supplied with broadband included 

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Doc5907 wrote:

@booth96 

"Essentials" does, though, because the television provision is Freesat service only: the subscriber is actually paying for broadband, Sky Talk and the loan of a Q box with its hardware and app functions (but not the Signature channels / catch-up / on-demand / Box Sets).  It shouldn't be sold to addresses outside Sky Broadband coverage, and isn't particularly good value if only ADSL is available at the address.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@TimmyBGood wrote:

@Doc5907 wrote:

@booth96 

"Essentials" does, though, because the television provision is Freesat service only: the subscriber is actually paying for broadband, Sky Talk and the loan of a Q box with its hardware and app functions (but not the Signature channels / catch-up / on-demand / Box Sets).  It shouldn't be sold to addresses outside Sky Broadband coverage, and isn't particularly good value if only ADSL is available at the address.

Thanks @TimmyBGood  I didn't know that. 

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion