Discussion topic: recently I've acquired a new mobil. phone to download some of the apps. I need my sky password as I

This message was authored by martin+0901 This message was authored by: martin+0901

recently I've acquired a new mobil. phone to download some of the apps. I need my sky password as I

Recently i've Got a new mobile phone to download some of the apps.It says I need my Sky password and I don't remember it.I'm unable to use my new phone new phone.Please.Can you help

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: recently I've acquired a new mobil. phone to download some of the apps. I need my sky password a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@martin+0901  I' m not sure wht this has to do with Sky Q ?

What password are you referring to?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: recently I've acquired a new mobil. phone to download some of the apps. I need my sky password a

@martin+0901  if you mean download from apple or google stores then it's your apple or google password you need 

afaik sky doesn't have a store that you can download apps from 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Hi @martin+0901   If it is really your Sky password that you are looking for. Go to Sky.com and click on Sign in (top right) and follow the prompts for forgotten email, password etc.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion