Discussion topic: Why oh why after giving up on sky tv and sending back all the equipment, I get an email to say that

This message was authored by davieboy1811 This message was authored by: davieboy1811

Why oh why after giving up on sky tv and sending back all the equipment, I get an email to say that

So I get an email from sky today to say I haven't returned my sky q mini box and I'll be charged £50 if they don't receive it 

Eh I think you'll find it was sent back with the sky q box , 2 remote controls and the sky booster thanks very much. Check the weight of my package I sent to you and I'm sure you'll find that it adds up to everything we were you return to sky. It boils my blood 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Why oh why after giving up on sky tv and sending back all the equipment, I get an email to say

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are Sky customers here as you are not talking directly to Sky but if you have got the proof of posting we can then alert Sky who will be able to help you with this so have you still got the receipt with the tracking deatils  ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion