Discussion topic: Why does my sky q mini keep disconnecting from the main sky q box? Anyone available from SKY

This message was authored by Debbiedoo1 This message was authored by: Debbiedoo1

Why does my sky q mini keep disconnecting from the main sky q box? Anyone available from SKY

We recently had problems with our main sky q box having hardwear issues. I received a new box. Since then I have had problems with my sky q mini box. They replaced the mini box and still having problems. The tv can be on for a few minutes then loses connection to the main box. Another time it will go for a couple of hours but normally only lasts for about 10 minutes before losing the connection. I have tried everything even purchased a booster hoping to increase the signal, but no joy

Anyone on here from Sky?

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Why does my sky q mini keep disconnecting from the main sky q box? Anyone available from SKY

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Debbiedoo1 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion