Discussion topic: When trying to watch Poker face I get an error message saying to upgrade press red button

This message was authored by MikeH0919 This message was authored by: MikeH0919

When trying to watch Poker face I get an error message saying to upgrade press red button

Whenever I try and watch "poker face" I get an error message saying upgrade press red button but I already have Sky Extra in my package and watch every other content without issue, so why the upgrade for "Poker face" message?

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: When trying to watch Poker face I get an error message saying to upgrade press red button

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MikeH0919 wrote:

Whenever I try and watch "poker face" I get an error message saying upgrade press red button but I already have Sky Extra in my package and watch every other content without issue, so why the upgrade for "Poker face" message?

Are you trying to download the UHD version without the UHD add on , or the HD version without the HD add on ?

MikeH0919
Topic Author

Re: When trying to watch Poker face I get an error message saying to upgrade press red button

No Ihave UHD and HD package incuded in my Sky Q. Cannot watch on my TV but can on Sky Go on mobile and laptop, so I guess it's the Q box. Checked all the settings and all are correct. Even rebooted box and broadband connection (just in case) and still it shows "Press red button to upgrade"!

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MikeH0919 wrote:

No Ihave UHD and HD package incuded in my Sky Q. Cannot watch on my TV but can on Sky Go on mobile and laptop, so I guess it's the Q box. Checked all the settings and all are correct. Even rebooted box and broadband connection (just in case) and still it shows "Press red button to upgrade"!

Are you new to SKY Q ?

MikeH0919
Topic Author

No, I've had Q since it came out! No worries I'll watch it in HD instead of UHD which works. Other UHD programmes are fine! One of those things I guess.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion