Discussion topic: When I first power on my new LG smart TV with my Sky Q remote it displays the LG channel page.

This message was authored by MUZZA246 This message was authored by: MUZZA246

Re: When I first power on my new LG smart TV with my Sky Q remote it displays the LG channel page.

Hi

Just had this issue and resolved it as described. However, every time I now turn on the sky Q box I get the little  grey LG tv circle with the 3 coloured balls appearing in the middle of the screen. It does in after about 3 mins but it's really annoying

This message was authored by Mike+Picton This message was authored by: Mike+Picton

Re: When I first power on my new LG smart TV with my Sky Q remote it displays the LG channel page.

Thanks, just got an LG TV (Model 65UR91006LA) and followed these instructions and it worked. Only difference is you have to also go into the Power On Setting option and switch to Last Input

This message was authored by robsie This message was authored by: robsie

@cuke Worked, thank you this was the only option i had not tried.

This message was authored by susancatlinjg This message was authored by: susancatlinjg

Thank you - I've just set up the same model and it worked! Selecting 'Last Input' mode is key. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion