Discussion topic: Volume stoped working I’ve googled it and tried the 7-9 4-6 and 1-3 and put tv model in

This message was authored by Ellie39 This message was authored by: Ellie39

Volume stoped working I’ve googled it and tried the 7-9 4-6 and 1-3 and put tv model in

The volume has stopped working suddenly, I've tired to restoring the remote as I've read on your website but when I've put in tv model it's still not working I'm just wondering if there's anything els I can try 

thank you hope you have a nice day 

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Volume stoped working I’ve googled it and tried the 7-9 4-6 and 1-3 and put tv model in

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ellie39 wrote:

The volume has stopped working suddenly, I've tired to restoring the remote as I've read on your website but when I've put in tv model it's still not working I'm just wondering if there's anything els I can try 

thank you hope you have a nice day 

hi @Ellie39 

Can I just check is it just controlling the volume that is not working rather than no sound at all ?

BTW Can I mention that pressing the 4 & 6 affects the interaction with the SKY Q box only & not the volume buttons used for TV / (or Sound bar/ AV) sound. It sets the remote to iuse Infrared rather than Bluetooth &, also, as a consequence stops voice control 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion