Discussion topic: Unwanted sign language in recordings downloaded

This message was authored by Daviddddddddddd This message was authored by: Daviddddddddddd

Re: Unwanted sign language in recordings downloaded

They said it's nothing to do with Sky, BBC supply what they supply and Sky post it up for us to watch.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

They're correct, I'm afraid. You could take it up with the BBC?

This message was authored by Daviddddddddddd This message was authored by: Daviddddddddddd

The BBC like all civil services are paid at the beginning of the year, rather than subscription so are answerable to no one. I wouldn't waste my time.

This message was authored by Wendyl This message was authored by: Wendyl

Thank you lol I've been watching The Tourist season 2, back to back hit episode 5 and the guy signing appeared taking up half the screen. The rest of the episodes were fine buy this one was unwatchable, I gave up halfway thru. I'll try find it on I player then. I thought I'd somehow altered my Q settings and I couldn't find an answer online till I saw your comment. Much appreciated

This message was authored by pdrum This message was authored by: pdrum

It's not just the BBC, I have the same thing for a Chanel 4 recording of Grand Designs. Presume the same applies to this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion