Discussion topic: Trying to resolve an issue with Paramount+ App

This message was authored by neilh27 This message was authored by: neilh27

Trying to resolve an issue with Paramount+ App

I've been going around in circles for a couple of weeks.

We used to be able to watch Paramount+, but recently got a message saying there is no active subscription when trying to log on. Yet when we follow instructions on screen to Get Paramount+ we get a message saying our accounts are already linked.

After many to and fro messages with Paramount+ they say they can't do anything and to contact Sky. 

I contact Sky several times and no one has been able to resolve. Suggesting I try to set up a new Paramount+ account on a different email but all that does is ask me to register for a paid account with Paramount.

I'm  at a dead end now. It was suggested that my wife had an account with Paramount that she had lined and was watching on. But the same things exactly happen when I try her details

Anyone have similar issues and how did you resolve?

IMG_1493.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Trying to resolve an issue with Paramount+ App

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

neilh27
Topic Author

Thanks for your help.

Joined the chat and eventually was told to go back to Paramount+

I did so and went through 20+ interactions with Paramount+ going around in circles. Asked them to delete/cancel any accounts they had in my email and my wife's.

Received confirmation that any accounts were now disabled.

Gone back to Sky to try to set up and link a new account. Nothing has changed. Exactly the same messages on My Sky saying Sky and Paramount accounts linked and on the Paramount App saying I have no current subscription.

How can this be so difficult, this has taken a fortnight of going around in circles. 

neilh27
Topic Author

@greenfingers01 any suggestions?

neilh27
Topic Author

Sorry @Greenfingers001 - any suggestions? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion