Discussion topic: The on screen message says my sky Q card needs to be paired ut the system info says it is paired

This message was authored by Ger1961 This message was authored by: Ger1961

The on screen message says my sky Q card needs to be paired ut the system info says it is paired

The message on the TV says my skyQ card needs to be paired but the system info says its already paired 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: The on screen message says my sky Q card needs to be paired ut the system info says it is paire

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ger1961 wrote:

The message on the TV says my skyQ card needs to be paired but the system info says its already paired 

Hi @Ger1961 

Does a box reboot help?

To reboot press Standby on your Sky Q remote (if the box responds to the remote), and then switch off and unplug at the mains.
Wait at least 30 secs and then Plug back in and switch your Sky Q box back on at the mains.
Wait for the on screen instructions to disappear and the front led to turn Amber. Then wait for 30 secs before you press Home on your Sky Q remote or if this is not working press the standby button on the front of the Q box (Amber led)

note: some features may take up to 5 minutes to return.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion