Discussion topic: TNT Sports and Sky Sports repeated 'no sattelite signal' error

This message was authored by wynniepoo This message was authored by: wynniepoo

TNT Sports and Sky Sports repeated 'no sattelite signal' error

I've had an intermittent problem with TNT Sports - American Sports and predominantly live coverage - dropping, with the message 'no satellite signal' for a while, in fact since I moved to Sky Q. The issue has grown in frequency the last two months and has now extended to Sky Sports live American Football, with Sunday night's games unwatchable. Lat night the European football also dropped off. Given American Sports (and TNT's Champions Leage coverage) are 90% of the reason for my subscription I've got to seriously consider exploring other options. Not helped by the fact it's next to impossible to get through on the phone to Sky at a reasonable time without impacting work.

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: TNT Sports and Sky Sports repeated 'no sattelite signal' error

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @wynniepoo 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion