Discussion topic: Sorry, this app is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

This message was authored by Jason216 This message was authored by: Jason216

Sorry, this app is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I have tried to refresh apps and rebooted the Q box and mini boxes but does not help. Red button keeps getting this same message.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Sorry, this app is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason216 wrote:

I have tried to refresh apps and rebooted the Q box and mini boxes but does not help. Red button keeps getting this same message.

Hi @Jason216 

Refreshing the Apps can take up to 24 hrs.

What App are you trying to Access with the red button?

Jason216
Topic Author

Thanks but this issue has been going on for a few weeks and I've refreshed several times over the last couple of weeks.  No change. It is the red button on Sky Sports. It actually works on the main Q Box but on none of my mini boxes. 

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jason216 wrote:

Thanks but this issue has been going on for a few weeks and I've refreshed several times over the last couple of weeks.  No change. It is the red button on Sky Sports. It actually works on the main Q Box but on none of my mini boxes. 

Hi @Jason216 

Red button will not be affected by refreshing Apps.  Refreshed Apps will be the Ones under Home - Apps.

If you are looking at Football choices have you tried looking at the Home Menu - Sports - Football

Jason216
Topic Author

Thanks @OldA bit it is when I've got Sky Sports Football already on it has options to watch the other games by pressing the red button. As I mentioned it oddly works fine on the main Q Box but I get this message on all of my 3 mini boxes. I've even had a Sky Engineer out but still not been able to solve it...any new ideas much appreciated.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion