Discussion topic: Sky sports unable to access 401 or 406

This message was authored by Sportsmad2 This message was authored by: Sportsmad2

Sky sports unable to access 401 or 406

I am a sports nut. I've just changed my sports package to include TNT and at the same time had my package modernised eg old package Entertainment changed to signature. Previously I was able to watch all sports channels in HD but with some offering uhd. Now I can't access 401 or 406 the F1 channel. Both have messages saying I need to subscribe to uHd.

It was said my sky sports coverage would not be affected but it is as I describe above.

If I pay the extra for uhd will both channels  and contents be reinstated?

Are both/either channel contents available in plain old hd?

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Sky sports unable to access 401 or 406

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sportsmad2 wrote:

I am a sports nut. I've just changed my sports package to include TNT and at the same time had my package modernised eg old package Entertainment changed to signature. Previously I was able to watch all sports channels in HD but with some offering uhd. Now I can't access 401 or 406 the F1 channel. Both have messages saying I need to subscribe to uHd.

It was said my sky sports coverage would not be affected but it is as I describe above.

Thanks

hi @Sportsmad2 

It may just be a glitch with the channel 'Smart swap' not recognising you don;t have UHD 

Look at channels 

857 for F1 HD

858 for SKY SPorts Main Event HD

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sportsmad2 wrote:

Thanks

hi @Sportsmad2 

It may just be a glitch with the channel 'Smart swap' not recognising you don;t have UHD 

Look at channels 

857 for F1 HD

858 for SKY SPorts Main Event HD

Sportsmad2
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sportsmad2 This message was authored by: Sportsmad2

Nigea99

Many thanks.

857 and 858 work well.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion