Discussion topic: Sky q hard drive not working

This message was authored by Mumdad2014 This message was authored by: Mumdad2014

Sky q hard drive not working

Unable to use my sky q box or sky q mini box as it's telling me there is a problem with my hard drive. I have tried to reset the hard drive by going into settinings however I have been asked to ores 0.0.1 but can't find away to do this

All Replies

Mumdad2014
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mumdad2014 This message was authored by: Mumdad2014

Re: Sky q hard drive not working

My sky q  and sky q mini box are not working properly. A message has told me that I have a problem with my hard drive. I have went into HELP and told to reset my hard drive by going to settings then pressing 0.0.1 however I see no way of doing this in settings 

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Sky q hard drive not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mumdad2014 wrote:

My sky q  and sky q mini box are not working properly. A message has told me that I have a problem with my hard drive. I have went into HELP and told to reset my hard drive by going to settings then pressing 0.0.1 however I see no way of doing this in settings 

@Mumdad2014 To enter the engineers menu do the following
press the home button then scroll down to settings and hi-light
do not press select/enter but press 001 then select this takes you into the engineers menu

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion