Sky q box technical problems

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Sky q box technical problems

Hi, at my wits end and I’m pretty technical. Basically when watching any sky channels, get pixelated pictures or freezing, no uhd and thumbnails missing from bbc recordings. However, all bbc, itv etc fine. Have BT fibre which I’ve rebooted and have rebooted sky q several times. Have swapped hdmi cables, all to no avail. This has been getting steadily worse for days. Same problem on my sky q silver. Any ideas?

All Replies
Director of Photography
Post 2 of 4

Re: Sky q box technical problems

@user0723 wrote:

Hi, at my wits end and I’m pretty technical. Basically when watching any sky channels, get pixelated pictures or freezing, no uhd and thumbnails missing from bbc recordings. However, all bbc, itv etc fine. Have BT fibre which I’ve rebooted and have rebooted sky q several times. Have swapped hdmi cables, all to no avail. This has been getting steadily worse for days. Same problem on my sky q silver. Any ideas?

@user0723

Having done what you have I would suggest you need to contact Sky to arrange an engineer visit.

Camera Assistant
Post 3 of 4

@user0723 wrote:

Sounds to me like a problem with the box. Call Sky and book an appointment for an engineer to come out.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Runner
Post 4 of 4

Yeah I’ve booked one but have to wait 3 weeks for one which isn’t brilliant 

Recommended Threads
11-04-2018 05:39 PM
27-04-2018 01:07 PM
18-03-2018 02:25 PM
Zoeelouisee 3 weeks ago 03:34 PM
02-04-2018 11:08 PM