Sky q apps

Runner
Post 1 of 4

Sky q apps

The stutter is horrendous on sky q with Netflx.Problem is when I then go to watch the same service via the in built tv app it will no longer load.Im guessing this is caused by a conflict as the sky q account is in my name and the Netflix account via the tv is in my partners name.Any advise please.I can't see an option to sign out of the sky q account.

All Replies
Highlighted
Runner
Post 2 of 4

Re: Sky q apps

Figured it out.You can sign out of Netflix apps on sky q.This enables to watch same series on TV app.Shame really as sky q net flix app is very convenient but should never have been released until picture sorted.

Oracle
Post 3 of 4

@Pironi123 wrote:

Figured it out.You can sign out of Netflix apps on sky q.This enables to watch same series on TV app.Shame really as sky q net flix app is very convenient but should never have been released until picture sorted.

Hi @Pironi123 To stop the judder, go to settings on the Q box>setup>audio visual and then turn on judder reduction for tv apps. 

Runner
Post 4 of 4

Thanks but that doesn't do anything for me.Means I have to have Trumotion turned on on my TV which I don't like.Sorted it though by logging off on my Netflix sky app and using the Netflix app on my TV.Being logged into both if different accounts creates a conflict and tv app won't load.Shouldnt need to do all this though as picture problem should of been sorted before sky q Netflix app was released.