Discussion topic: Sky engineer could not fix the fault

This message was authored by ellymay122 This message was authored by: ellymay122

Sky engineer could not fix the fault

After waiting 2 weeks for a sky engineer he could not fix the fault the faults were

1 Sky Q mini box would not connect to the Main Sky Q box it had been working.

2 in settings only the top two boxes are ticked bottom 2 crosses cannot reset

3 When I go to the Apps site I have no apps nothing only a box with Sky in it

The engineer tried his best even tried a new Sky Q box that box only had two ticks he said it might be my subscriptions but I am paying for Sky Q Mini box ..He said he would refer it up the line to the tec people, leave a note on my account. So I rang at the end of the day they said it had been referred to the tec guys .

All I have is a text is we are investigating your issue and we will be in touch as soon as resolved.

What happens if thy cannot fix the fault. 3 Days with no reply

Best Answers
ellymay122
Topic Author
This message was authored by ellymay122 This message was authored by: ellymay122 Answer

Re: Sky engineer could not fix the fault

While I was ringing Sky on my landline today to check when my fault was going to be resolved.

My  mobile rang and a sky agent arsked me the faults again . Then said she had sent a signal down to the Sky Q box Now everything is working Sky Q mini box all Apps 
 When the engineer called he thought it was my subscriptions .

At least the Sky engineer left me a Wi fi booster although my Wi-Fi was alright around the bungalow 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

ellymay122
Topic Author
This message was authored by ellymay122 This message was authored by: ellymay122 Answer

Re: Sky engineer could not fix the fault

While I was ringing Sky on my landline today to check when my fault was going to be resolved.

My  mobile rang and a sky agent arsked me the faults again . Then said she had sent a signal down to the Sky Q box Now everything is working Sky Q mini box all Apps 
 When the engineer called he thought it was my subscriptions .

At least the Sky engineer left me a Wi fi booster although my Wi-Fi was alright around the bungalow 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion