Discussion topic: Sky box won’t connect to the network. I can watch live tv and recordings but no demand services

This message was authored by suzanne7566 This message was authored by: suzanne7566

Sky box won’t connect to the network. I can watch live tv and recordings but no demand services

Sky is saying there is a problem with your network connection. To check settings select network set up. When I press that it asks me if to select  connect to ski broadband router if I have sky broadband which I do. It then asks me to hold down wps button but nothing happens , it just says searching and eventually it boots me out 

All Replies

This message was authored by Tomasso This message was authored by: Tomasso

Re: Sky box won’t connect to the network. I can watch live tv and recordings but no demand services

I'm having the exact same problem. Everything is connecting the router as normal, but the sky q box will not. The WPS just times out. I've tried rebooting the box, but that hasn't helped. I've tried to manually enter the password but that doesn't work either

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion