Discussion topic: Sky Q keeps going to chanel 777 no matter what remote buttons i press, tv and box turns on.

This message was authored by mcfc11 This message was authored by: mcfc11

Sky Q keeps going to chanel 777 no matter what remote buttons i press, tv and box turns on.

Turned on and off several times, rebooted, home aspects appear, channel picked, no sound, then no matter what button is pressed number 7 comes up then try another butto naother 7 comes up and finally the third 7 for that chanel which is islam channel for donations again with no sound any help appreciated.

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Sky Q keeps going to chanel 777 no matter what remote buttons i press, tv and box turns on.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mcfc11 wrote:

Turned on and off several times, rebooted, home aspects appear, channel picked, no sound, then no matter what button is pressed number 7 comes up then try another butto naother 7 comes up and finally the third 7 for that chanel which is islam channel for donations again with no sound any help appreciated.

hi @mcfc11 

It sounds like your 7 key on the remote might be sticking

May I suggest you try seeing if you can free it 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Sky Q keeps going to chanel 777 no matter what remote buttons i press, tv and box turns on.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mcfc11 wrote:

hi @mcfc11 

It sounds like your 7 key on the remote might be sticking

May I suggest you try seeing if you can free it 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion