Discussion topic: Sky Q box is stuck the blue menu after I tried to put volume on the remote.con

This message was authored by 1234+weekender This message was authored by: 1234+weekender

Sky Q box is stuck the blue menu after I tried to put volume on the remote.con

Was trying to put the volume control of my Sky Q on my remote ,I pressed 1 & 3 buttons and now my Q box is stuck on the blue menu page and I can't change it .

Best Answers
This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: Sky Q box is stuck the blue menu after I tried to put volume on the remote.con

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @1234+weekender   I would reset the remote to IR mode (line of sight) by holding down 7 & 9 until the led flashes 4 times. If necessary, power reboot the Sky Q box.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn Answer

Re: Sky Q box is stuck the blue menu after I tried to put volume on the remote.con

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @1234+weekender   I would reset the remote to IR mode (line of sight) by holding down 7 & 9 until the led flashes 4 times. If necessary, power reboot the Sky Q box.

1234+weekender
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1234+weekender This message was authored by: 1234+weekender

Hi Mighty Quinn,

Problem solved thanks for the help.

1234+weekender
Topic Author

Thanks for your help Mighty Quinn problem solved

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion