Discussion topic: Sky Q Minibox and Multiroom

This message was authored by Orc4dian This message was authored by: Orc4dian

Sky Q Minibox and Multiroom

I have a Sky multiroom subscription, yet when I check the settings I get the message 'you do not have the required subscription!' Spoke at length with Sky yesterday about this, and they said that they would resend the signal to my card to reactivate multiroom. Have done the usual reboot etc, but I still don't have Muliltiroom access. Can somebody from Sky take another look at this problem. Anything else I can try? Is it a potential box issue?

IMG_2089.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky Q Minibox and Multiroom

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Orc4dian 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Orc4dian 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
Orc4dian
Topic Author
This message was authored by Orc4dian This message was authored by: Orc4dian

Hi @Tom-W19

Thought the issue was solved, spoke to Sky last weekend, they said they would send out new card & box. Card has arrived, but no box! Still having the same issue with the new card in the old box. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion