Discussion topic: Sky Q Is there an alphabetical search for program names or scrolling down the "All" list to find "Y"

This message was authored by Wheels1945 This message was authored by: Wheels1945

Sky Q Is there an alphabetical search for program names or scrolling down the "All" list to find "Y"

It seems very long winded

Best Answers
Wheels1945
Topic Author
This message was authored by Wheels1945 This message was authored by: Wheels1945 Answer

Re: Sky Q Is there an alphabetical search for program names or scrolling down the "All" li

Thank you Daniel, that works well for Sky channels but limited for BBC, ITV, etc. but I guess it's to be expected. I also assume that you have nothing to add regurding the mini screen and getting rid of that. Never mind, thanks for your help.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky Q Is there an alphabetical search for program names or scrolling down the "All" li

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wheels1945 

Much quicker to use voice control, depending on what you're looking for. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Wheels1945
Topic Author
This message was authored by Wheels1945 This message was authored by: Wheels1945 Answer

Thank you Daniel, that works well for Sky channels but limited for BBC, ITV, etc. but I guess it's to be expected. I also assume that you have nothing to add regurding the mini screen and getting rid of that. Never mind, thanks for your help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion