Discussion topic: Sky Q Accessibility Remote not controlling sound and power on my TV

This message was authored by HendersonJ This message was authored by: HendersonJ

Sky Q Accessibility Remote not controlling sound and power on my TV

I have followed the instructions provided like press and hold buttons 1 and 3 etc several times without success, where will I find the actual code number for my Samsung QE43 TV? Any help please.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Sky Q Accessibility Remote not controlling sound and power on my TV

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @HendersonJ, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

HendersonJ
Topic Author
This message was authored by HendersonJ This message was authored by: HendersonJ

Reply was helpful in directing me through to contact Sky Help. My first attempt was by using online Chat, after great deal of time Agent went to ask someome else for advice never returned!!!!!! Tried again this morning again by Sky Chat very long and involved discussions not sure the agent fully appreciated my questions ended up by saying codes are supplied by the TV manufacture so go contact Samsung who after a nother long onlinr chat said no its Sky's problem.

I don't understand why there is any difference between a standard Sky Q Remote and a Sky Accessibility Remote other than the size shape and material, they both sdhould do the same job.

I've given up so will continue to struggle using the standard remote.

Thanks for your help. 

HendersonJ
Topic Author

Query not resolved 

HendersonJ
Topic Author

Hi. Are you able to answer or help me finding the answer to my Sky Q Accessibility Remote Control, I now have to use 3 remote controls when I would rather use only 1.  Thanks.  John

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion