Discussion topic: Saying No internet when I know I have

This message was authored by Adriannicholls This message was authored by: Adriannicholls

Saying No internet when I know I have

My Internet keeps saying it's not working but know it is I Have a. Different broadband provider Truespeed as a lot quicker and have recently had Sky q put back on and even though I can watch to channels and recordings I can't watch anything else help required please 

All Replies

This message was authored by RyanKGsy This message was authored by: RyanKGsy

Re: Saying No internet when I know I have

Having a similar issue, I also have broadband through a different provider (the local provider on our island of Guernsey) and our Sky Q box is always saying there is no broadband connection when there is.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adriannicholls wrote:

My Internet keeps saying it's not working but know it is I Have a. Different broadband provider Truespeed as a lot quicker and have recently had Sky q put back on and even though I can watch to channels and recordings I can't watch anything else help required please 

Hi @Adriannicholls 

@RyanKGsy 

Just because  other broadband devices are working it doesn't mean that your Q box is receiving a a broadband signal.

Try a Network reset on your Q box.

Network Reset found in Q box Home - Settings - Setup - Network.
Highlight Status and then select Reset on the right hand side. Follow instructions to connect by WiFi to your router.

if you are on 3rd party (non Sky ) broadband then you need to enter the SSID and password for the router 2.4 Ghz WiFi band.

This message was authored by RyanKGsy This message was authored by: RyanKGsy

cheers bud, will give that a try! 😀

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion