Discussion topic: SKY VIP reward Paramount+ 12 months free

This message was authored by ACWhit This message was authored by: ACWhit

SKY VIP reward Paramount+ 12 months free

I took up this reward for 12 months free but then couldn't get on to Paramount+ (error message) so I rang Sky CS for help, who told me there was no such thing as a 12 month free VIP deal, that it only comes with a subscription to Sky Cinema, she offered me free for 2 months. I said I'd signed up for the year offer and it even had given me the first date I'd need to pay, in August 2025, but she checked, came back, and was adamant it didn't exist. Passed me to a VIP expert. He was adamant there was no offer like that, but as a special long term customer he could offer me 2 months free Cinema (he pushed me having it, even after I said no thanks).

I ended up thinking I must have read the reward wrong, so Imagine my surprise to later on find an email from Sky, which thanks me for taking up the VIP offer of 12 months free Paramount, and gives the date in August next year for first payment date.

I'm no further forward though, as when I try to sign in to Paramount I get asked to chose between a monthly paid or annual paid subscription. I can't work out how to link the sky offer to it.

All Replies

This message was authored by Zippit This message was authored by: Zippit

Re: SKY VIP reward Paramount+ 12 months free

Same here, I have sky Q, and sky cinema, paramount + is free with sky cinema, unfortunately due to a mix up 17+ years ago by sky I have two sky accounts, one dormant the other active, but because I have 2 accounts listed, sky/paramounts computer system can not work this out, so no paramount or discovery + channels, sky carnt even delete the inactive account, they inform me their looking into it and have been for some years, so if you get the error message, that their working on it, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion