Discussion topic: Returning equipment

This message was authored by Paulvr6666 This message was authored by: Paulvr6666

Returning equipment

Hi there 

I cancelled my Sky Q months ago due to house refurbishment and moving to AirBnB. 
in prep for leaving our house, a removals firm packed & removed/stored our household items. Sky sent me the returns box/letter after we had moved out. 
Has any one spoken to sky about not being able to return equipment and if so what was the experience? thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Re: Returning equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Paulvr6666  As you've cancelled Sky, they will demand the return of the box or boxes if you had mini as well.  If you do not return them, you will be billed (around £150) but you will still not 'own' the boxes.

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returning equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Paulvr6666 

If you haven't returned loaned equipment because you've inadvertently put it in storage you'll be charged non return fees. As and when you get access and send the items back keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and once it's received and processed you should be refunded. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion