Discussion topic: Returned equipment

This message was authored by Sanjayr197 This message was authored by: Sanjayr197

Returned equipment

Hello, I have returned my sky q mini box and have confirmed that with an advisor when I spoke to you previously to enquire about my pas lage. However, I have just got an email saying that I am going to be charged £58 for not returning the equipment. Can you please confirm that I will not be charged as you have already confirmed that you have received your equipment from myself. Thank you. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returned equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sanjayr197 
You’re not talking to Sky Customer Services on here as this is a customer based forum where customers try to help other customers.

Have you kept your proof of posting?

Unipart are the company that deal with returns. Recently (before Christmas) returns were taking 2+ weeks to be processed at their warehouse. Let us know in this thread about the proof of posting and we can maybe get you some help from the Messaging Team.

If you have the proof it’s a fairly straightforward process for the team. If you haven’t retained it, any cancellation of non return fees would be at Skys discretion.

Please don’t try to post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt as Sky don’t allow them on the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion