Discussion topic: Return of equipment

This message was authored by ROBERTSONPAULIN This message was authored by: ROBERTSONPAULIN

Return of equipment

Dear SKY I have had 2 reminders to return my kit. I have returned it on the 4/12/23 and have the receipt bar code is (Removed). Please confirm receipt. Pauline Scott.

Moderator note: Removed personal details

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Return of equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ROBERTSONPAULIN 
We are customers on here trying to help other customers. You aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services.

I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may contact you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains the process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Return of equipment

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @ROBERTSONPAULIN  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion