Discussion topic: Reported my sky q mini box stolen but it was hidden by a family member. What do I do now to get it?

This message was authored by Guitars101 This message was authored by: Guitars101

Reported my sky q mini box stolen but it was hidden by a family member. What do I do now to get it?

What do I do. I reported my sky q mini box stolen to sky but it wasn't stolen. A family member hid it . How do I get it connected or replaced?

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Reported my sky q mini box stolen but it was hidden by a family member. What do I do now to get

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Guitars101 wrote:

What do I do. I reported my sky q mini box stolen to sky but it wasn't stolen. A family member hid it . How do I get it connected or replaced?

@Guitars101 I think all you can do is contact Sky and explain what has happened 

You can contact Sky by phone by dialling 150 if Sky is your phone provider or by following the link below
https://www.sky.com/help/home
scroll down to need more help click on this and you will find a phone number. If you are in ROI please change the flag at the bottom right to the ROI flag

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Reported my sky q mini box stolen but it was hidden by a family member. What do I do now to get

@Guitars101 

And if you reported it as stolen to the police let them know as well so that the crime can be cancelled. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

I'm a bit confused by the question. If it has been found, then to connect it, why would that be more than just plugging it back in, and why would it need replacing?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion