Discussion topic: Renewed contract in November and being asked to return mini box. Never had one!.

This message was authored by CMB2831 This message was authored by: CMB2831

Renewed contract in November and being asked to return mini box. Never had one!.

Renewed contract and cancelled multiroom which was only on account as it was part of previous deal and I asked them not to send box (which they didn't!). Told them I'd never had box as only got 1 tv and they said no problem. However, I've now had return label and being reminded often that I'll be charged if I don't return it. Help!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Renewed contract in November and being asked to return mini box. Never had one!.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CMB2831 

Your post is a bit difficult to understand: To clarify

• you only have one TV and therefore just the main Sky Q box?
  • you took up Multiscreen but they didn't send you a mini box at your request?
  • having renewed your Sky Q subscription but cancelling Multiscreen they're now asking you to return the mini box?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
CMB2831
Topic Author

Re: Renewed contract in November and being asked to return mini box. Never had one!.

@Daniel0210 

Couldn't have put it better myself! 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CMB2831 

To see if they can help you I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may contact you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains the process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
CMB2831
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 thank you so much.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @CMB2831.

CMB2831
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 All sorted. Thanks again.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion